Social Media Trainer
About the Instructor
Jula Pereira is the founder and head strategist of the social media marketing agency, On Time Social. She has helped many entrepreneurs and business owners gain profit and visibility through social media. In addition to being passionate about teaching and social media, she loves to spend time with her partner and their dog Timmy and cook vegan goodies.
Email her at email@example.com.
Boost Your Visibility and ROI on Social Media
You know the importance of being on social media for your business, but you just don't know where to start. Learn essential time-saving social media tools through this step-by-step online program.
What's Included In This Course:
- PDF worksheets for each module to assist you in putting your strategies into action.
- Behind the scenes tutorials on Facebook Ads Manager and other social media management tools.
- Access to our Facebook community where you can ask questions and get the answers you need.
After This Course You Will Be Able To:
- Nail your target audience & see where they are on social media.
- Create incredible social media content.
- Effectively engage with your target audience online.
- Capture more leads via Facebook ads.
Here's What Students Are Saying:
“Jula has done a great job with this short course. It is well-paced, and both the live sessions & “homework” exercises are very useful. She is an excellent presenter and moderator. There is good balance between vision & the big picture and the detailed exercises.” - Taylor Poff, JBL Solar
“Jula's class provided a great introduction to social media marketing with useful exercises to immediately improve my business presence online. I now have a structure and a plan in place for sharing my work on Facebook and Instagram. Thank you, Jula!” - Sarah Pedlow, Threadwritten Textiles
"I loved this class! It was so fun and I learned a lot. Just the right amount of content and challenge. I needed the 'push' of this class to get me started on new things and move to the next level. I got a lot more done than I thought I would. Very well structured, great materials; the format was excellent for maximized learning." - Angela Dunz, LinkedIn Consultant
“This course provides great tools and insights to make you feel more comfortable communicating on social media. Jula's framework made the idea of posting regularly much easier and less stressful and it was very helpful to learn about a variety of organizational and creative tools available too.” - Melissa Manning, Smoker’s Quit Class
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need experience with social media to do this course?
This course is designed for beginning to intermediate students who want to learn the foundations of social media management and strategy. It is a good idea to have some familiarity in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, but not necessary.
Q: Who is this course ideal for?
This course is perfect for entrepreneurs and business owners who want to learn effective social media tools to do it themselves. It is a great class for people who are driven, self-motivated and willing to do the work to get results.
Q: I am a private person and worry about being visible on social media. Is this course still right for me?
In today's professional world, it is essential to be on social media in some form. If you are a more introverted person, this course can help encourage you to be more bold online and show your true personality. That being said, all the homework assignments are not mandatory and you can pick and choose what you are comfortable revealing online about yourself. You will walk away with a greater ability to get out there on social media and showcase your brand.
Q: I have an office assistant who wants to learn social media. Will they be able to gain the tools they need to manage my social media accounts after taking this course?
Absolutely! This is an ideal course for your team member or office assistant to learn the basics of social media management and apply them to your business. Typically, this is a more cost effective route than hiring a social media marketing agency to do it for you.
Q: What if I have questions or need additional support while taking this course?
We have a private Facebook group for you to join where you can post your social media content ideas, ask questions and get support. You are always welcome to email the instructor Jula if you have any additional questions or are looking for more individual attention.
- Introduction to Module 1 FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 1: Define Your Target Audience FREE TRIAL
- Module 1 Homework: Assignment #1 FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 2: Your Social Media Platform
- Module 1 Homework: Assignment #2
- Lesson 3: Bios & Photos
- Module 1 Homework: Assignment #3
- Lesson 4: Your Posting Schedule
- Module 1 Homework: Assignment #4
- Introduction to Module 3
- Lesson 1: Building Trust on Social Media
- Module 3 Homework: Assignment #1
- Lesson 2: Engaging with Your Audience Online
- Module 3 Homework: Assignment #2
- Lesson 3: Blending In Person and Online Networking
- Module 3 Homework: Assignment #3
- Lesson 4: Learning to Effectively Network Online
- Module 3 Homework: Assignment #4
- Introduction to Module 4
- Lesson 1: Boosting Your Posts
- Module 4 Homework: Assignment #1
- Lesson 2: Using Facebook Ads Manager
- Module 4 Homework: Assignment #2
- Lesson 3: Features of Successful Facebook Ads
- Module 4 Homework: Assignment 3
- Lesson 4: Custom Audiences & Retargeting
- Module 4 Homework: Assignment 4